Head Of School & Non Profit Leadership Search Services
We Can Help You With Your Head Of School Searches, International Faculty, and Non-Profit Senior Executive Leadership Searches
Finding the Right Head of School or Faculty for Your Private School or Senior Leader for your Non-Profit Organization can be Challenging
We believe that successful searches for your Head of School, Deputy Head, or Senior Director Positions in Academics, Admissions, or Fundraising, or Executive Director for a private - independent school is the culmination of hard work and taking all of the steps necessary to ensure success. Our success is based on our process for identifying, screening, evaluating, and recruiting quality candidates.
For quality results, filling a Head of School or Senior Executive position must involve establishing a good relationship, not just a hiring transaction. By combining the rigorous search protocols of the business world with sensitivity to the unique mission of not-for-profits, we help our clients find quality leadership for their organizations based on their needs and values. We will assist in searches for leaders in Private Schools and Non-Profits including:
- Head of School
- Division Heads
- Directors of Development, Admissions, Marketing, etc.
- Executive Directors of Non-Profits
- Faculty at International Schools
Our Head of School and Non-Profit Search Consulting Services include:
- Senior Administration Searches
- Assistance in creating a working description (profile) of the School or Non-Profit organization, its goals and the role of the next Head/CEO and/or other Senior Executives
- Assisting with assembling your search committee
- Search planning and preparation
- Preparation of advertising and other promotion strategies
- Guidance in screening and interviewing, and review the references
- Putting together your communication's plan
- Head of School Evaluations
- Head of School Compensation
- Deferred Compensation Planning
Head of School Searches
Halladay Education Group's search services for Heads of Schools are structured on the executive search model, frequently used by businesses to hire CEOs. Each school is itself a complex business organization. As we seek to assure exceptional leadership for its school clients, we systematically seek candidates who combine capable administrative skills and outstanding management abilities with proven educational leadership experience.
Senior Level Administrator Searches
We also provide searches for Senior- and Mid-Level Administrators in our private - independent school and non-profit searches. As our consulting firm seeks to provide exceptional leadership for its schools and non-profit organizations, we aggressively seek out candidates who combine strong administrative skills and excellent management abilities with capable educational leadership experience. Halladay Education Group conducts Senior, Mid-level, and Head of School searches for Independent Schools and Non-Profit Organizations in Canada and the USA. In these searches we look for qualified leaders who meet the position's desired needs profile and qualifications.
Halladay Education Group (HEG) seeks the highest level of candidates both personally and professionally. The private - independent schools and non-profits we serve vary greatly. These are senior positions, usually for Heads of School or Senior Administrative Positions. It is therefore required that prospective candidates can demonstrate knowledge/experience in the following areas:
- Recent professional experience within the age range 3 to 19 years ( )
- Experience of more than one type of curriculum are frequently preferred (e.g. Canadian, U.S., International Baccalaureate, Advanced Placement, Special Needs, U.K.)
- Occasionally, fluency in a foreign language is required, and in many other instances it is considered advantageous.
- An excellent command of written and spoken English
- Prior school or non-profit experience (many schools and non-profits seeking administrative candidates will only give serious consideration to those with previous experience)
- A higher degree (many international schools prefer administrative candidates to have a higher degree)
If you are interested in our private school search consulting services and would like to receive written material about HEG, or would like to discuss your particular needs, please contact HEG directly to find out more about our services. You can set this up by sending an email to email@example.com or calling directly at +1-800-687-1492. We invite you to continue browsing our web site.