Halladay Education Group is a strategic consulting firm that supports international education development projects, seeking to enhance the capacity of developing countries and improve the quality of life through education
HEG provides a full range of consultancy services to international funding institutions, governments, NGOs and the private sector. In collaboration with local partners we seek to:
- Ensure children's equitable access to all levels of education
- Improve the quality and relevance of education
- Empower individuals, communities, and institutions as agents of social and behavioral change
- Strengthen national education systems, increasing the involvement of communities in local schools, improving the quality of teaching and learning, developing new techniques for assessing student performance, and increasing access for both girls and boys
As the owner of Halladay Education Group, I have over 23 years of experience as a management and development expert, and offer a comprehensive and distinctive set of services for international education improvement projects, including:
- Supervising and participating in the initial development, operation, and monitoring/evaluation of Schools and Administration
- Policy Research and Evaluation
- Curriculum, Educational Materials, Policy, and Assessment Review, Monitoring, and Development
- Teacher Training
- Educational Management
- Overseeing the Design, Implementation, and Management of International Development Projects involving Monitoring and Evaluation Strategies
- Facilitating feasibility studies, workshops/round tables, and/or focus groups
- Institutional Assessments and Action Plans
- Board Governance Development, Retreats, and Leadership Workshops
- CEO Coaching and Evaluation
- Senior Leadership and Staffing Searches
- School Formation, Transition, Mergers, and Institution Building
- Private Sector Participation in Education
Our services are designed to effectively address problems and challenges facing education in a variety of international settings. Our role is to add value to the projects we manage. Typically we identify priorities, ensure true participation and allocate resources to develop real solutions to real challenges. Our work is focused and developed in participation with resource-poor communities and it is making a difference.
Based on the Pacific Rim in Vancouver, British Columbia, the firm has access to a variety of countries enhanced by a diverse portfolio of services including:
To find out more about how we can help your international education development project, please click here to see which service will help your NGO's.
We look forward to learning more about your institution and helping to make your goals a reality.
Please call us at 604-868-0002 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to take the next step.
Visit my Inner Circle Blog and read past issues of my Inner Circle eNewsletter.