Discover How We Can Get Started On Improving The Operations And Management of Your Private School or Non-Profit or Even Start Your Own School
- What is the change in your private school's or non--profit's performance that you are looking for and what seems to be in your way of achieving it right now?
What will that get you?
- When you reach this goal, what will you have gained?
What are you willing to do to get there?
- What are you willing to change and do differently?
How will you know when you have arrived?
- How will we measure progress toward your goals?
- What does success look like?
Our initial conversation is packed with value in itself. We use coaching skills to ensure our questions will begin a process of strategic thinking and clarification of your private school or non-profit. We will help you use your desire for change and your knowledge of your private school or non-profit to generate a list of discrete goals, a clear understanding of the benefits of taking action and metrics to gauge your progress.
When you have clear answers to these questions and we are both clear how our services can help, we move on to step two.
We will help you reach your goals as quickly and efficiently as possible by identifying specific leverage points for action. These leverage points come include:
- Doing things differently in areas where you need to change
- Finding ways to "play to your strengths" and do more of what you already do well
This search for leverage may involve addressing any combination of the following factors.
- Your people. Their skills and talents and your experience with their performance
- Your systems. How do your systems enhance or subtract from your people's ability to get the job done?
- Your relationships. Where are the bottlenecks in information flow in your organization? What causes any communication breakdowns that are currently occurring?
Having gathered the information from the steps above, we will interview key members of your work team. We make sure to ask for the viewpoints of all major stakeholders and members of your leadership structure. This allows us to get the widest viewpoint on your challenges, what seems to have caused them and how you feel it is best to address them.
When we are both sure we can support your change effort, we will draft a proposal that will include a combination of our trainings and services designed specifically for your situation.
All of our proposals are:
- Fully customized to meet your needs
- Structured with an understanding of your people and systems
- Designed to meet the measured results we have agreed upon. At the start of every project, we work with you to design metrics to measure the impact of our services.
We will deliver services and trainings that will meet or exceed our guarantees in terms of quality and effectiveness or YOUR MONEY BACK.
You will see measurable improvements in your performance. We can say this because it is designed into our process.
- We gain thorough understanding of your situation and challenges
- We focus on measurable outcomes from the start
- We customize everything we do to fit your needs
- We guarantee our work
AND … here are some more things we guarantee!
Our clients tell us we not only work hard and get the job done, we are;
- Lots of Fun
- High energy
- Ask questions that make you stop and think
- Punctual, Practical, Reliable
- Interested and interesting
You can always expect us to
- Believe that you and your organization hold the wisdom and experience to solve the challenges you are facing. We won't force you into an inflexible model or tell you what you "Have to do."
- Customize our services to your situation. There is no such thing as "one size fits all" in addressing organizational challenges and we won't deliver services without adapting it to your circumstances.
- Call you back within one business day of your contact with us
- Treat you with respect and enjoy the challenges you are facing
- Be excellent listeners, honest, open, curious and teachable
- Provide the highest quality services on the market
- Be a powerful support helping you go higher, farther and faster in your business
If you are interested in our private school consulting services and would like to receive written material about HEG, or would like to discuss your particular needs, please contact Doug Halladay directly to find out more about our services. You can set this up by sending him an email to email@example.com or calling directly at 1-604-868-0002. We also invite you to continue browsing my web site by clicking on Our Service.
|| Visit our Inner Circle Blog and read past issues of my Inner Circle eNewsletter.
|| Follow HEG on Twitter for new announcements
|| Link up with HEG on LinkedIn
|| Join HEG on Facebook
Back to top