Improving the Operations & Management of Your Private School or Non-Profit
Our initial conversation is packed with value in itself. We use coaching skills to ensure our questions will begin a process of strategic thinking and clarification of your private school or non-profit. We will help you use your desire for change and your knowledge of your private school or non-profit to generate a list of discrete goals, a clear understanding of the benefits of taking action and metrics to gauge your progress.
When you have clear answers to these questions and we are both clear how our services can help, we move on to step two.
Customizing the Process to Match Your Private School's or Non-Profits Values
We will help you reach your goals as quickly and efficiently as possible by identifying specific leverage points for action. These leverage points come include:
- Doing things differently in areas where you need to change
- Finding ways to "play to your strengths" and do more of what you already do well
This search for leverage may involve addressing any combination of the following factors.
- Your people. Their skills and talents and your experience with their performance
- Your systems. How do your systems enhance or subtract from your people's ability to get the job done?
- Your relationships. Where are the bottlenecks in information flow in your organization? What causes any communication breakdowns that are currently occurring?
Our Private School Consulting Services are Customized to Your Needs
Whether you want to be more effective in board governance, supercharge your leadership team, effectively implement a strategic plan, or start your own school, we can help. We want to become your trusted adviser, a partner as invested in your future as you are. Our firm is committed to providing customized solutions for your Private School or non- or for-profit. For more information on each of the following services, just click on the service you are interested in. If you are interested in receiving written material about HEG, or would like to discuss your particular needs, please contact Doug Halladay directly by calling 1-604-868-0002 or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Start A School
- Strategic Planning
- Board Governance
- Head of School & Faculty Searches
- Head of School Evaluation & Support
- Coaching for Board Chairs and Heads of School
- Marketing and Recruiting
- International Student Recruiting
- Institutional Assessments
- International Development
Having gathered the information from the steps above, we will interview key members of your work team. We make sure to ask for the viewpoints of all major stakeholders and members of your leadership structure. This allows us to get the widest viewpoint on your challenges, what seems to have caused them and how you feel it is best to address them.
When we are both sure we can support your change effort, we will draft a proposal that will include a combination of our trainings and services designed specifically for your situation.
All of our proposals are:
- Fully customized to meet your needs
- Structured with an understanding of your people and systems
- Designed to meet the measured results we have agreed upon. At the start of every project, we work with you to design metrics to measure the impact of our services.
We will deliver services and trainings that will meet or exceed our guarantees in terms of quality and effectiveness or YOUR MONEY BACK.
You will see measurable improvements in your performance. We can say this because it is designed into our process.
- We gain a thorough understanding of your situation and challenges
- We focus on measurable outcomes from the start
- We customize everything we do to fit your needs
- We guarantee our work
Your Next Step
If you are interested in finding more information about our private school independent and/or non-profit consulting services and would like to receive written material about HEG, or would like to discuss your particular needs, please contact Doug Halladay directly to find out more about our services. You can set this up by sending him an email to email@example.com or calling directly at +1-800-687-1492. Click here to continue browsing our services.